Friday, August 26, 2016

Arsene Wenger: `I don`t know anything about Ludogorets.`

The Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger announced that he knows nothing about Ludogorets. As it is known, the two teams will play in the Champions League groups. `I don`t know much about this team, just about nothing.` said the Frenchman during the press conference today.
The other two teams in the group are Paris Saint-Germain and Basel, for which Wenger spoke more. `We eventually pulled out of what we were expecting anyway. Maybe PSG is the favorite, but we want to finish the first. I hope that we can achieve a good result in the first leg.`
`About Basel, take a look at their results against the English clubs adviced by 11livescore.com in European football and you will cautiously approach towards them.`, said the manager.
Arsenal and Ludogorets will face each other in the third and fourth round of the battle, as the games are in London on 19 October and on 1 November in Sofia.
The Frenchman said that he expected the club to attract new players to the closure of the transfer window on August 31.
`I am 99 percent sure that I will get one. However, we currently have a large enough group of players. I`m optimistic that it will strengthen the team, but for the moment I can`t say anything more. To be honest, I was expecting this transfer window to be much easier than the previous, but this did not happen.`, the manager finished.
On Saturday, Arsenal will visit Watford in an attempt to win the first victory since the start of the Championship in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment