Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Mertesacker will be back in January

The captain of Arsenal Per Mertesacker took aim at a return in early January. The German player has not played since the beginning of the season, once in the summer, he got a severe trauma in the knee, which made him undergo surgery.
`I hope that I will be able to join a draw to my teammates in the beginning of next year. This is my new year`s wish. I want to get back on the field and play ball again. I can run again without pain and that is very important. I am very happy to move again normally after many months of recovering.`, said the 32-year-old player.
Despite the absence at the Arsenal`s defense, Mertesacker is doing more than fine as the Gunners are the third team, scored the least goals in the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment