Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Adebayor was keeping his form with matches in Togo

The new Crystal Palace striker, Emmanuel Adebayor, said he has kept in shape the five months in which no football game. He revealed how he had organized the games via fixed football picks in his country on his own in order to not lose condition.
The former Monaco, Arsenal and Real Madrid player terminated his contract with Tottenham Hotspur in September and has since been without a team before the Eagles to vote confidence.
`I was in Africa, where many can easily play the game. I had to call some of my friends and tell them: "look, I need to play football this afternoon".`, told the 31-year-old player.
`The match was immediately organized. I had a good duel with livable players from Togo, who have as professionals. Maybe I have not played in the Premier League for some time, but when I got in the game, no one could say that I haven`t played in seven months.`
`To keep my form wasn`t a problem. This is something that I have always loved to do, ever since I started training for the first time. The gym has never been a cause for worries.`, added Adebayor.

No comments:

Post a Comment